Site Installation and Maintenance
We offer Site Installation & Maintenance Services to various industries. From site measurement, through design, fabrication, assembly, testing, delivery and installation.
HUPU Engineering offers installation and start-up services. This Service focuses on starting up new plants, as well as the retrofitting and modernization of existing machinery and methods. We offer single source responsibility, incorporating all installation and maintenance services into one place. We also offer turnkey project management services and training. We help our customers to reduce operating costs through realization of appropriate operator training and installation.
Our installations include single components, material handling equipment, and entire batch plants. We provide documentation including plan of action explaining what is to be carried out, project schedules, drawings, operation and service manuals, and a spare parts list. We have an extensive inventory of spare parts with shipping in as little as one day. Other services include audits of existing equipment, service contracts, and additional training. For more information about the installation and maintenance of complex industrial plants and machinery, or the other value added capabilities available please contact us directly.
- Installation of Machinery and Mechanical Equipments
- Dismantle of machinery for re-installation at another site or dismantle for scrap
- Steel and Building Engineering Work
- Diagnose and Repair Equipment and/or Machine
- Machinery Refurbishment, Painting of structures and machinery
- Plant daily maintenance work and Plant Shut-down maintenance work
Our services add value to our customers through,
- Introducing the latest or best practice maintenance techniques
- Eliminating plant downtime balanced by the cost to achieve it
- Extending the equipment life cycle through identification/elimination of failure
- Developing and refining preventative maintenance procedures
- Auditing maintenance history, identifying areas of improvement
Commissioning and start-up is the final step before production runs in a processing plant. HUPU Engineering is uniquely poised to perform commissioning and start-up and the accompanying trouble-shooting and problem-solving activities.
- Foundations and flooring suitability checks
- Positioning of machinery and equipment
- Manufacture and installation of floor plates
- Floor fixings
- Laser alignment and levelling services
- Working closely with original equipment manufacturers to resolve issues
- Full turnkey mechanical and electrical services installation, including all pipework and wiring to machines and control panels
- Tune process control loops, such as temperature, pressure, flow
- Testing and commissioning in conjunction with client's requirements
- Handover and documentation
Site / Plant Maintenance
Plant Maintenance Services specializes in comprehensive industrial maintenance cleaning and waste handling for businesses that generate electricity, manufacture goods, refine oil, manufacture petrochemical products or perform other activities which create waste deposits. We offer a wide range of services including high pressure water blasting, chemical cleaning,dry vacuum services and Fin Fan Foaming.
All work is overseen by our on-site supervisors and completed by our certified technicians using specialized equipment and proven techniques to achieve the required level of cleanliness.
With our full-service industrial process maintenance agreement, we’ll take over complete and total responsibility for the engineering, planning, and executing of your plant's maintenance tasks.
Our services include ,
- Subcontractor management & shut-down services
- Instrumentation and controls maintenance
- Preventive and predictive maintenance
- Mechanical piping and pipe-fitting
- Static equipment maintenance
- Rotating equipment maintenance
- Electrical equipment maintenance
- Instrument and control equipment maintenance